affiliate_link

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Internet Pay Day - a scam?

If you had come across Internet Pay Day..you should read this before buying!

I was reading an email today, and below it saw the advertising which said something like " I'm glad I lost my job, coz now I earn $12,000/month online"

Curious..i click the link which goes to wealth resource.org
The website has a wordpress-style look which has a handsome looking guy who claims to be living in PJ..but obviously don't look like a local guy.
Looking at the check, its obviously payment for Google Adsense

Also, it has user comments below..but when I looked for "add comments link", none were found..hmm..interesting..
Then I clicked the sign up link, which brings me to Internet Pay Day site.

They are giving free trial of $1.00.. However..I bet many people would have overlooked the fine prints at the bottom of the page which states
".... The individuals shown are paid models....."

hmm....warning bells ringing!!

Then I clicked back to the previous site..I saw another fine print at the bottom which states "...When you order the Risk Free Trial of My Internet Payday Program you will be charged only $1.00 (non-refundable) for access to the My Internet Payday training program. You will have a full 7 day risk free trial period from your original purchase date to decide if the My Internet Payday program is right for you. At the end of your 7 day trial period you will be charged $78.64 per month for access to the My Internet Payday training program. ...."

hmm...interesting.
how many ppl would actually realise this before buying ??

There are so many other ebooks/courses that teaches Google Adsense , without having to fork out so much each month..
but well...its your money...up to you how u want to spend it I guess..

p/s: thanks for reading & pls don't spam my blog if you are upset by my review.